Apple Cider Vinegar
It supposes that the benefits of apple cider vinegar are multiple, both in the health field and cleaning the home.
For this reason, this product is extensively used worldwide. Now, what does science say about it?
Aimed at years, apple cider vinegar has been used for various purposes, such as cleaning window glass.
However, some people decide to consume it to improve their health and, above all, lose weight.
It aroused the interest of experts, and therefore, numerous studies have been carried out on this substance.
In part, the researchers’ goal was to determine to what extent vinegar applications are helpful and when they could harm health.
What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar?
Since many of its uses do not yet have scientific evidence to support them, it is significant to consult a health professional before consuming it and follow the doctor’s recommendations for each case.
1. Digestive problems
- Although there are still more studies to verify this hypothesis, several investigations maintain that apple cider vinegar has properties that increase the secretion of enzymes in the body.
- Thanks to this, pathogenic bacteria would be destroying. And stomach acids would be regulated.
- As magazines from specialized sites mention, this property stimulates the peptic system.
- It is also saying that this product could be rummage-sale to combat digestive problems such as gas, spasms, constipation, and, in general, to maintain the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- According to traditional medicine. In case of pain or discomfort, the most recommended is to consume a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar weak in water.
- You can also add your preferred sweetener, which it claims can be helpful before the three main meals.
2. Control of blood sugar
- Although the mechanism that causes the vinegar to help alter ingestion-induced glycemia has not yet been determined. Acetic acid’s effects on disaccharidase activity continue to be revised.
- However, Johnston and gas have observed that there is a positive influence in patients with diabetes who have consumed vinegar in their meals – as a dressing, for example – and that it helps regulate blood sugar.
- Giving to this research, for vinegar to work in this sense. It is necessary to consume it within a balanced diet, low in saturated fat, in which the consumption of refined sugars is also reduced. And all the other guidelines of the doctor are adopting.
3. Fungi and herpes on the skin
- It is considering that, due to acetic acid, apple cider vinegar’s benefit is its ability to help fight fungi, as stated in a study in the International Journal of Food Microbiology.
- In this way, it could be helpful for conditions causing by the well-known Candida albicans and herpes.
- However, it is appropriate to clarify that while some studies support this property. Such as the thesis mentioning in the first point – authors such as Johnston and GaAs maintain that these uses are not scientifically proven.
- The widespread use of this natural remedy consists of dissolving two or three cups of vinegar in the tub’s water and immersing the feet for 15 minutes.
- Here, you can mix a teaspoon of vinegar with a tablespoon of water and apply it to the affected area.
4. Joint problems
- According to research published by the Catholic University of Ecuador. One of the benefits of apple cider vinegar is its ability to “soften calcium in the bones,” which contributes to the reduction of joint pain.
- On the other hand, the previously cited thesis states that vinegar helps delay the onset of muscle fatigue and cramps due to its potassium content.
- Continuing with what was arguing in the thesis citing above. Another of the most popular benefits of apple cider vinegar is its skill to give a natural shine to hair and eliminate dandruff.
- However, there is not enough evidence on these properties yet.
- In this case, rendering to what is sustaining in the tremendous historical use of this vinegar. Its application is straightforward. Pour a tablespoon of vinegar on damp hair and leave it to act for between 2 and 5 minutes before rinsing as usual.
- It should be experimental in that, although it is a theoretically beneficial product. Its use should be moderate because it can cause unwanted effects in people sensitive to its components.
- In this sense, the most prudent thing is to consult with a dermatologist before using it.
Also Read: What are the Health Benefits of Grapes? – 7 Benefits of Grapes and More